It’s time for the MIT Mystery Hunt, a tradition I participated in as an undergrad and have started to revisit recently. My new wife and I head up to the hunt tomorrow, but if you can’t participate, here are the puzzles from our wedding mystery hunt last September. The answers to the puzzles directed folks around the Tidal Basin. Have fun with these!
- The Map, which will help clue you into what the possible answers might be
- Puzzle 1: Fill my heart (errata: 28 Down should not have any text associated with it instead of reading “no clue”)
- Puzzle 2: A Dry Town in Massachusetts
- Puzzle 3: Jabberwocky
- Puzzle 4: Telephone Pictionary
- Puzzle 5: Political Folk (hardest by far)