Jackie and I succeeded in crafting a second annual puzzle hunt. Hopefully this is the start of a tradition. If you weren’t there in person, try them out yourself.
- Rules and Map. The only important rules are: no Internet unless specified otherwise and each of the first four answers are a spot on the map.
- Puzzle 1 — Annual Occurrence
- Puzzle 2 — To Err Is Universal
- Puzzle 3 — Political Associations
- Puzzle 4 — Across the Universe
- Puzzle 5 — you’ll need scissors and glue for this one; it’s hard.